Terms and Conditions
EXCO has made all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this website. However, we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained herein. In addition, some of the information contained in this site is time sensitive and one should not assume the information contained herein is accurate or current as of any date, other than the date indicated. We disclaim any duty to update such information. Nothing contained in this website constitutes investment advice and any decisions based on information contained in this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website may contains links to third party sites that EXCO does not own, control or maintain. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the visitor’s own risk and EXCO is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements made on these sites. EXCO cannot be responsible for their privacy policies and practices and we make no representations or warranties about the privacy practices of those sites. EXCO provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or warranty of those links or their associated websites.
Cautionary Note To U.S. Investors
Effective January 1, 2010, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) permits oil and gas companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose not only “proved” reserves (i.e., quantities of oil and gas that are estimated to be recoverable with a high degree of confidence), but also “probable” reserves (i.e., quantities of oil and gas that are as likely as not to be recovered) as well as “possible” reserves (i.e., additional quantities of oil and gas that might be recovered, but with a lower probability than probable reserves). As noted above, statements of reserves are only estimates and may not correspond to the ultimate quantities of oil and gas recovered. Any reserve estimates provided on this website that are not specifically designated as being estimates of proved reserves may include estimated reserves not necessarily calculated in accordance with, or contemplated by, the SEC’s latest reserve reporting guidelines. Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Annual Reports on Form 10-K and other filings made by us with the SEC that are available on our website at www.excoresources.com under the Investor Relations tab or by calling us at 214-368-2084. You can also obtain these filings from the SEC by calling 1-800-SEC-0330.
This website may contain forward-looking statements, as defined in Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or the Securities Act, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or the Exchange Act. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, the following:
- our future financial and operating performance and results;
- our business strategy;
- market prices;
- our future derivative financial instrument activities; and
- our plans and forecasts.
These forward-looking statements are based on our current assumptions, expectations and projections about future events.
We use the words “may,” “expect,” “anticipate,” “estimate,” “believe,” “continue,” “intend,” “plan,” “budget” and other similar words to identify forward-looking statements. You should read statements that contain these words carefully because they discuss future expectations, contain projections of results of operations or of our financial condition and/or state other “forward-looking” information. We do not undertake any obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statements, except as required by law. These statements also involve risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results or financial condition to materially differ from our expectations, including, but not limited to:
- fluctuations in prices of oil and natural gas;
- imports of foreign oil and natural gas, including liquefied natural gas;
- future capital requirements and availability of financing;
- continued disruption of credit and capital markets and the ability of financial institutions to honor their commitments;
- estimates of reserves and economic assumptions used in connection with our acquisitions;
- geological concentration of our reserves;
- risks associated with drilling and operating wells;
- exploratory risks, including our Marcellus shale play in Appalachia and our Haynesville and Bossier shale plays in East Texas/North Louisiana;
- risks associated with the operation of natural gas pipelines and gathering systems;
- discovery, acquisition, development and replacement of oil and natural gas reserves;
- cash flow and liquidity;
- timing and amount of future production of oil and natural gas;
- availability of drilling and production equipment;
- marketing of oil and natural gas;
- developments in oil-producing and natural gas-producing countries;
- title to our properties;
- general economic conditions, including costs associated with drilling and operations of our properties;
- environmental or other governmental regulations, including legislation to reduce emissions of greenhouse gases, legislation of derivative financial instruments, regulation of hydraulic fracture stimulation and elimination of income tax incentives available to our industry;
- receipt of amounts owed to us by purchasers of our production and counterparties to our derivative financial instruments;
- potential acts of terrorism;
- decisions whether or not to enter into derivative financial instruments;
- actions of third party co-owners of interests in properties in which we also own an interest;
- fluctuations in interest rates; and
- our ability to effectively integrate companies and properties that we acquire.
We believe that it is important to communicate our expectations of future performance to our investors. However, events may occur in the future that we are unable to accurately predict, or over which we have no control. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on a forward-looking statement. When considering our forward-looking statements, keep in mind the risk factors and other cautionary statements included in our Annual Reports on Form 10-K, our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other filings made by us with the SEC that are available on our website at www.excoresources.com under the Investor Relations tab or by calling us at 214-368-2084. You can also obtain these filings from the SEC by calling 1-800-SEC-0330.
Our revenues, operating results, financial condition and ability to borrow funds or obtain additional capital depend substantially on prevailing prices for oil and natural gas, the availability of capital from our revolving credit facility and liquidity from capital markets. Declines in oil or natural gas prices may materially adversely affect our financial condition, liquidity, ability to obtain financing and operating results. Lower oil or natural gas prices also may reduce the amount of oil or natural gas that we can produce economically. A decline in oil and/or natural gas prices could have a material adverse effect on the estimated value and estimated quantities of our oil and natural gas reserves, our ability to fund our operations and our financial condition, cash flow, results of operations and access to capital. Historically, oil and natural gas prices and markets have been volatile, with prices fluctuating widely, and they are likely to continue to be volatile.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, pictures and other content are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property right laws. The names, marks and logos appearing in this website are, unless otherwise noted, trademarks owned by or licensed to EXCO. The use of these marks, except as provided in these terms is prohibited. From time to time, EXCO makes fair use in this website of trademarks owned and used by third parties. Any such marks are clearly noted, and EXCO makes no claim to ownership of these marks.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EXCO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIAL. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SITE’S MATERIAL RESULTS IN ANY COSTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, EXCO SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS OR EXPENSES.
THIS WEBSITE AND ITS MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. EXCO, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALTHOUGH EXCO STRIVES TO PROVIDE THOROUGH AND ACCURATE MATERIALS ON OUR SITE, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS AND LINKS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EXCO OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE OR SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT EXCO IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.