At EXCO, our goal is to provide employees with high quality, comprehensive benefit programs designed to protect them and their families, both now and into the future. We continually seek innovative ways to improve the benefit programs that are available to our employees.
EXCO pays most of the benefits costs – and in some cases – pays 100% of the total cost. Almost all the benefits not covered by the company are paid by the employee with tax-free dollars through payroll deductions.
Health and Insurance Benefits
Employees can choose the Health and Insurance Benefits that are right for them and their family.
Benefit options include:
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Relaxed Work Culture
- Free Gym Access within the Office Building (Dallas Office Only)
- Free Covered Parking (Dallas Office Only)