Outstanding business performance requires outstanding Environment, Health & Safety (“EHS”) performance. The protection of the environment, health and safety of our people and of those affected by our business, as well as the protection of our physical assets and organizational reputation is important to EXCO Resources, Inc.
We believe all injuries are preventable. Our goal is zero environmental, health and safety incidents. We conduct our business in a responsible manner. We meet or exceed regulations and strive to adopt accepted good practices in health, safety and environmental management.
We recognize that EHS is everyone’s responsibility and that we each have a duty to intervene to prevent unsafe actions and to reinforce good behaviors. The safe incident free delivery of projects, as well as the safe operation of facilities, is a critical success factor. We aim to be an industry leader in EHS performance.
• Identify and minimize EHS risks to people, environment and assets
• Ensure that management decisions reflect our EHS intentions
• Ensure employees understand and demonstrate their EHS accountabilities
• Ensure that our contractors understand and demonstrate their EHS accountabilities and required behaviors, and share our aspirations
• Work with our partners to achieve accepted good practice in EHS and learn continually from each other’s experiences
• Adopt an appropriate risk based approach to the design, construction and operation of facilities across their full life cycle
• Take account of stakeholder EHS concerns through involving and consulting with employees, contractors, communities where we operate and government authorities
• Continually improve our safety performance so that work related incidents are reduced
• Continually improve our environmental performance so that the use of energy and emissions are reduced relative to activity
• Fully co-operate with relevant government agencies and work with the industry to improve EHS practices
EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces New VP, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer Branden Kennedy
EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Appointment of Paul Aronzon and Harold L. Hickey to Board of Directors
EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Appointment of Eugene I. Davis to Board of Directors
EXCO Resources, Inc. Successfully Completes Financial Restructuring